Feedback & Install Pics

Moderator: KPierson

Feedback & Install Pics

Postby hiptech » Sat May 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Kevin,

Just had to tell you, of the 2 modules I have now installed in my '04 TSX, I find this one to be my favorite!

Ever since I bought the TSX almost 5 years ago, one of the biggest annoyances has been the slow speed of the moonroof motor. I still remember my '89 Accord and how fast it ran. Even my wife's current '93 Accord is twice as quick.

Well now instead of holding the TSX moonroof button in for about 10 seconds, it only takes two quick presses and automatic open and closing. With the 6-speed manual, not only is it more convenient, but probably safer too since I don't have to try to coordinate between the moonroof button, steering and shifting at the same time.

My two biggest regrets are that this can't be tied in with the side window roll-up mod and that I didn't do it sooner. But I just wanted to let you know how satisfied I am with the module and highly recommend it.

BTW, your posted pictures and instructions really helped during the install and thought I'd return the favor by sharing my own including my idea for securing the module and fuse assembly to the underside acoustic dash panel.

http://picasaweb.google.com/hiptech/200 ... uleInstall
Thanks again
hiptech

Return to Honda/Acura "One Touch" Sunroof Controller