2017 Infiniti QX30

Suggestions, Ideas, and Recommendations for KP Technologies products

Moderator: KPierson

2017 Infiniti QX30

Postby 6t8stang » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:40 am

Hey Kevin! I'm not sure how similar this new model is compared to previous Infiniti models, if it still uses the matrix, etc. It's the result of a joint development effort between Infiniti & Mercedes Benz (GLA250).

I started looking for wiring diagrams to see what's possible, but I thought I'd check here to see if you're already familiar with this new model.

There are a few areas I see which could benefit from some of your modules:

- The doors do not unlock when you place the vehicle in park or turn off the ignition. The auto lock-unlock module may work for this?
- The fog lights do not remember their last state, resulting in the need to turn them on every time you restart the vehicle. The flexible memory module may work for this?
- The memory seat buttons need to be held down until the seat and mirrors move to their saved location. The flexible memory module may also work for this?
- There is no way to turn off the headlights nor driving lights. I'm not sure what options there are to change this behavior.
- The garage door homelink does not have power unless the ignition is in the on or run position. This may be as simple as looking at the fuse panel and seeing if a similar amperage slot can be shared for the homelink, depending on what else is on that circuit...unless a module can monitor power from another circuit and apply power.
2011 Infiniti G37 IPL Coupe
2017 Infiniti QX30

***SOLD***
'07 Infiniti FX45
NAV-Bypass Module- Installed
Auto Lock Module - Installed
Fog Light Module - Installed
VTC module - Installed
Speed-sensitive lock module
6t8stang

Re: 2017 Infiniti QX30

Postby 6t8stang » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 pm